Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Saturday Tailgating


                                         Fire up the grills,  Its time for BBQ and Football!!!!!

This is one of my personal favorites to make.  Bacon explosion is a great dish for any football fan to enjoy. It combines hot and spicy sausage, apple wood smoked bacon, and  barbeque sauce. It can be bake it in the oven, but to get the best flavors I recommend smoking.  I personally make my own barbeque sauce but you cant go wrong with Heinz Memphis Style sweet and spicy.

For sides I enjoy baked beans, coleslaw and an ice cold beer. Hawaiian sweet bread on the side is the perfect bread for this master piece.

Get the grills out and enjoy the football weekend. I know I'm going to!!

Here is a link to help you along
https://www.kingsford.com/recipe/3288/bacon-explosion

No comments:

Post a Comment