Monday, September 19, 2016

MNF 7-0 Going for Clean 8-0 Sweep!

What's good fellow money makers? Hope everyone been following us over the weekend.  We're currently 7-0 following the Vikings win last night.  Going for 8-0 tonight.  Here we go!

MNF: Philadelphia vs. Chicago (-3)

Pick: Chicago (ML)


I know this doesn't look like the ideal pick.  Trust me. Let me first state that I grew up a Chicago Bears fan and they're fuckin' killin my fandom over the last couple of years.  Let me state this for the record: I AM NOT A HOMER, AND I DONT' BET WITH MY HEART!














Now that we're clear on that, here's what I'm thinking:

Logic
-Bears are 1-7 at home last season. Awful! Luckily, this isn't the same team.  Their defense is a lot stronger than people think.  Carson Wentz still has something to prove against a pass rush.  Cleveland didn't have one last week and Carson torched them.
-There's nobody on the Eagles defense that scares me.  I don't think their secondary can hold White and Jeffrey, 2 very big receivers.  If Jay Cutler doesn't screw the pooch (as he's known to do) they could be in line for a good night
- Why ML and not -3?  BECAUSE I DON'T TRUST CULER OR THE BEARS.  But most importantly Cutler.  I think he's horrible and my team just doesn't impress me overall.  They're not going to win many games this year. But this is a great opportunity for them to get a win.
-I wouldn't be surprised if the Bears won this won by 1/2 points on a field goal at home.  But fuck that. I'm not trusting them yet with any spread.

GOOD LUCK YALL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment