Sunday, September 18, 2016

NFL PICKS (4-0 weekend)

Happy Sunday! If you've been following us since Thursday Night Football then you're undefeated for the weekend. Let's try and keep it rolling.  

Here are today's picks for the early games:


Cleveland +6
Look for Josh Gordan and other Cleveland wideouts be able to get free through Baltimore secondary.  Also, I see Forsett being contained this week.  Might not be as close as i originally think, but I can definitely see a possible back door cover via the Browns.

Los Angeles +5.0
I know this pick looks a little crazy, but I got a hunch.  I'm thinking LA Rams defense shows up against Russell Wilson.  I think they are able to get pressure and contain him within the pocket.  also, Todd Gurley hopefully will be able to maintain the clock.  Let's not forget. Rams beat these guys twice last year in the division. 


No comments:

Post a Comment