Thursday, October 20, 2016

Thursday Night Green Bay vs. Chicago

Good Afternoon Bettors!

 "Great White" checking in after a very hectic week.  I haven't posted anything in a little while due to the chaos. I'm back now though and ready to make a little money.  So what we got?

Bears vs. Packers (-8) Total: 46.5
Big Unit Play: Over 46.5

I got the Bears keeping up with the Packers with Hoyer & Jeffrey finally stepping up, along with the addition of RB Howard looking as if he's poised to take that job over for good.  You would think this be the day Aaron Rogers finally get their shit together offensively and put together key drives.  Right now I know they're trending downward, despite the stellar record, but the Bears Defense is the perfect medicine for any ailing offense.  Therefore, I see Green Bay jumping to an early lead scoring on their first few possessions.  Given the spread of -8, I can see Bears keeping up a little bit with them...probably still losing the game but scoring enough to push the total over.



 Happy Betting!

Let's hope Bears can keep their offensive momentum going!

No comments:

Post a Comment