Sunday, October 2, 2016

Sunday NFL Week 4

Morning Sports Fans!

Before I get to the picks let me just say that since sportsandspirits42ml opened a couple weeks ago, our winning percentage has been phenomenal.  Not just that, but we're giving them away for FREE. Everybody try and remember that and don't get sore if you take a loss. That's why it's called gambling. Ok... Moving on:





Seattle (-1)vs. NY Jets
Pick: Seattle (-1)

Denver (-3.5) vs. Tampa Bay
Pick: Tampa Bay +3.5

Dallas vs. San Francisco
Pick: San Francisco +1.5

Analysis: No analysis needed to be given. 1.  I'm a little under the weather and I don't' feel like giving it.  2.  Again, this site is free.  Just go off our stellar record over the last couple weeks and just take my word to be gospel.

Can you tell yet some ungrateful, broke ass loser has pissed me off recently? That's ok. We'll let that amateur continue to lose his coin while we thrive!  Hope everybody makes money today.

Happy Betting!
"Great White"


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the picks brother. Keep up the great work you're doing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job !! I say that we summarily execute all the trolls and a-holes on the net !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As you said, it's called gambling. You win some and lose some. $*^@ the haters and keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bro you work for Vegas now?

    ReplyDelete